NDSU Extension offers brief instructions on farm buildings, electrical, crops, animal carcasses, dealing with livestock, fuel and pesticides and more. Disaster Recovery App
NDSU Extension has developed the Disaster Recovery Log app to help you record and recover from damage caused by flooding or other disasters.
The application uses a smartphone’s camera feature to capture photos to illustrate the flood damage and you can enter descriptions for damaged items or use their smartphone’s voice recorder to record an audio description of the damage.Private Water Wells – What to do After the Flood
Information from the Environmental Protection Agency on safely using your private well after a flood disaster. Information for Farmers & Ranchers
There are a number of agricultural resources that offer information for farmers and ranchers.
- Dealing with Flooded Farm Vehicles – NDSU Extension
- Reconditioning Flood Damaged Tractors – North Carolina Extension
- Clean-up of Oil & Fuel Spills in Agriculture – NDSU Extension
- Flooded Pesticides – NDSU Extension
Land & Crops
- Tips for Handling Flooded Soil – NDSU Extension
- Salvaging Crops after Flooding – NDSU Extension
- Reclaiming Flooded Land with Tillage – Kansas Extension
- Weed Management After a Flood – NDSU Extension